Monday, May 7, 2012

E123 & I Know - Split (2011)



->E123: Political Crust'n'Grind from Kirov, Russia
more ->HERE

I Know: fe/male fronted melodic Anarchocrustpunk
from Minsk/Belarus

Trax

01 E123 - Матери снова хоронят своих сыновей...
02 E123 - Дети
03 E123 - Пасть
04 E123 - Противостояние
05 I Know - Репрессии
06 I Know - Системный рак
07 I Know - Сектор Газа
08 I Know - Отпечаток
09 I Know - Outro

E123 & I Know - Split (2011)
Genre: Crust/Grindcore/Anarcho-HC-Punk
20 kBit/s
49,69 MB

Download

1 comment:

Marky Love said...

I wasn't sure how to contact you, so I'm just posting here, I apologize


My band just release a demo yesterday, we wondering if you'd like to put it up on your blogspot? 
Our names' Generic Life. We're from El Paso, TX . We're not sure about what genre we fall under, but does it really matter? If Flux of Pink Indians and Crass had a baby, I think we're what it would sound like. We've been in the whole punk scene since about 5th grade, and been playing shows since then under the name Toxic System. After a few line up changes and going through our own personal problems, we're finally now Generic Life. We're all 17 by the way
Here's the download link to our tracks   http://www.mediafire.com/?qwrooeg4osix6

Sorry they're not all together, we don't have that premium account. 

Here's our Facebook page, we just started it up http://www.facebook.com/pages/Generic-Life/129073530543153

Thanks!

-Marky